Function : Designer for Retail and Hospitality
Location: The Netherlands
Design in The Netherlands ?
Are you a Retail Designer with a good command of the English language (spoken and written)
living or willing to relocate to The Netherlands? (*)
Retail Design People (RDP) is specialized in staffing store architects and retail designers
worldwide and project based. We operate from 2 offices, in Valencia (Spain) and Haarlem
(Amsterdam area, The Netherlands). Our focus is to support retailers and brands who want to open
new stores or renovate their current locations. In these processes, which are often very hectic,
retailers take the opportunity to work out and implement new ideas. This can give an undesirable
high workload on the store development team. RDP can introduce at very short notice highly
qualified professionals whose background fits with the clients requirements. RDP’s professionals
such as Cad designers, project managers and architects, work internationally wherever our clients
We are looking for an experienced Retail Designer who can participate in the whole process of
designing of stores whether new ones or to be refitted.
Requirements and values:
• You should translate the projects briefings into strong concept designs.
• Accuracy into details in a captivating way and challenging the status quo.
• Capable of working with deadlines under pressure and with conflict priorities.
• Strong communication and collaboration skills with colleagues and clients.
• Good experience across responsive design.
• Experienced in designing custom fixturing, details, and lighting layouts..
• Capable of producing finished plans, specifications, and material selections.
• Team worker collaborating with consultants, contractors, producers, and additional agencies to
meet overall project objectives.
• Proactive team player with excellent organization skills adding value to our team with your
magnificent ideas, creativity and imagination.
• A desire to be part of a small team, where you work has a high impact and everyone is working
Skills and Experience:
• Creativity, imagination and passionate about design.
• Conceptual approach and experience in specifying furniture, fixtures and equipment as well as
styling materials and colours.
• Good understanding of consumer behaviour and ability to apply this to design concepts and
• Proven computer skills (CAD, Solidworks and Adobe Suite).
• Excellent technical drawing skills.
• Skilled free hand sketch quality is a pro.
• Fluent in English, verbal and written.
• High competitive Salary
• A+ Benefits
Contact: Mrs. Nienke Over
Send your Portfolio, CV and motivational letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(*)Terms: All applicants must be fully eligible to work in The Netherlands or EU.