FUNCTION: - INTERIOR ARCHITECT / CAD TECHNICIAN
The Netherlands / EU
Are you an Interior Architect or CAD technician with a good command of the English language (spoken and written) living or willing to relocate to The Netherlands? (*)
Our client is a rapidly-growing retail brand looking to hire. If you're an Interior Architect / CAD Technician with a minimum of 3 years experience in retail construction or hospitality design, and ready for a high paced adventure please read on!
This high-end fashion retailer has an ambition of rolling out over 100 stores to be implemented in exciting spaces, ranging from grade II listed buildings to brand new developments and we need you to make this happen!
Requirements, functions and values:
Reporting to the Creative Director, this influential role will play a critical part in the full design cycle. You will be implementing store concepts, and thus a background in implementation for innovative retail construction projects is essential.
The ideal candidate will be proficient in 3D CAD software and elaborate experience in the Adobe Creative Suite is a must. You must have a technical mind set with a good understanding of retail space planning and have a unique eye for design, quality and detail.
Skills and Experience:
• Innovative and collaborative designer.
• Excellent communication skills.
• High level of initiative and maturity.
• Problem solving attitude & can-do personality.
• Knowledge and use of Adobe Creative Suite is a must
• The ability to work well in a team and independently
• Good organizational and time management skills
• Proven experience with CAD software
• Fluent in English, verbal and written.
• High competitive Salary
• A+ Benefits
Contact: Jaume GIL TERMENS
Send your Portfolio, CV and motivational letter to: email@example.com
(*)Terms: All applicants must be fully eligible to work in The Netherlands or EU.