FUNCTION: PROJECT MANAGER RETAIL CONSTRUCTION
Location: The Netherlands
Are you a Project Manager with a good command of the English language (spoken and written)
living or willing to relocate to The Netherlands? (*)
The Project Manager is responsible for managing a store opening and refurbishment/refitting
projects from beginning to the end, ensuring delivery on-time, on budget and that the execution
reflects the premium level expected.
Primary focus is on Outlet development roll-out plan, with expected openings of min. 10 stores a
year across Europe. You become a point of reference for all internal functions (IT, Operations,
Retail, etc.) and external operative figures involved in the project regarding all construction phases.
Requirements, functions and key responsibilities:
• Managing the project throughout all project phases: from design development to the final
• Frequently visiting the construction site to monitor the state of progress of the work to the time
• Responsibility for monitoring/collecting of the costs (preliminary analysis, offers comparison,
verify the implementation of price list, etc.), preparing cost reports and update them regularly
during the project development.
• Coordinating and managing different parties internal and external to the company. (E.g.
architecture studio, suppliers, general contractor, etc.)
• Reviewing consultants and contractors drawings to ensure consistence with projects and
concept, from preliminary submission up to construction and shop-drawings.
• Build relationships with suppliers and consultants and work closely with them.
• Managing the approval and submission process with the authorities.
• Organize and supervise all project activities.
• Realize the projects within given budget and time.
• Support in all various office activities.
Skills and Experience:
• 3-5 years experience working within a similar luxury Fashion retailer (client or agency side).
• Degree in Architecture/ Engineering or similar.
• Excellent project management skills with a strong business acumen.
• Eye for detail and a feel for design, scale and materials as well as ability to read technical
drawings is a prerequisite for this role.
• Good problem solver and ability to react quickly and act effectively.
• Must have ability to influence and effectively communicate to multiple stakeholders and Sr.
• Ability to act flexible upon changes within the project and the impact to cross-functions.
• Experience working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
• Self-motivated and ambitious.
• Good knowledge of materials and design details.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English).
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.
• Proficient in a range of software - including but not limited to CAD 2D and
all Office programs.
• Willing to travel as part of the role.
• High competitive Salary
• A+ Benefits
Send your Credentials, CV and motivational letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(*)Terms: All applicants must be fully eligible to work in The Netherlands or EU.